All things Green - Money

All things Green - Money 

Image result for money


Been thinking about money lately and the life of an entrepreneur. 
I have been conducting a lot of research and realize I created a business where there is low demand.  Zestee Treats is a small business I kick started back in 2017 while on maternity leave. I created this to incorporate healthy meals into events, by providing fruit platters, fruit carvings and fruit desserts as part of the catering service. 
Zestee treats is based in UK, where the weather is cold 80% of the time, fruits tend to be more expensive in the winter, and people tend to opt for indoor or small-scale parties. 

I came upon this great movie on Netflix titled - 'She Did That' and it’s a documentary about female entrepreneurs around the world and how they have managed to create 
multi-million dollar business with little or no much support from the banks. This reignited the spark within me and I cannot wait to see how my future business venture would grow and inspire the world. 

I encourage you to check out this young entrepreneur called Tonya Rapley who created MyFabFinance- She changed the common SMART goals definition to SITA goals which I am in love with now. SITA stands for Specific, Intentional, timeline and accountability. This is a more realistic way for me to set a goal and accomplish it with an accountability partner to encourage me along the way. To find out more about this modern guru for all things finances please check out her book on amazon called -The Money Manual.
Image result for my fab finance

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Things Americans Eat That Are Banned in Other Countries

Weird Dating stories

10 Shocking medical mistakes